What you really need to know.
Here is a summary of the key points you need to be aware of:
- Full payment is due at time of booking and will be made when you book your flight via our website at www.nai-jamaica.com or through our booking email. Payment will normally be made online or into designated account.
- All our prices include 1 piece of 23 kg free hold baggage for economy, 1 piece 32kg for business and 2 pieces 32kg for first class.
- Children 0-23 months are $165 and 2 upward is adult fare.
- Excess luggage $200 for 23kg hold baggage
- Before travel to Jamaica, take the time to know the risk management initiatives in place that form part of the Controlled Entry Programme and how they will impact your visit. https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/
- Requirements before boarding includes temperature checks, proof of negative PCR Covid-19 tests and completion of forms.
- Wearing a mask on the flight is compulsory and not wearing a mask could lead to penalties.
- Should we be forced to cancel the trip due to Covid-19 force majeure, we are committed to refunding the cost of your flight.
- We would recommend you get travel insurance that covers cancellations that helps passengers safeguard their journeys. This would come in handy should your clients test positive of covid-19 thereby leading to them cancelling the trip.
- A 10% deposit per ticket (minimum of 5) is required to qualify for the group bookings and commissions that comes with it.
- All bookings made are non-refundable, so please book only the amount you can sell comfortably.
- Please note individuals are buying their tickets on the same portal as you, and what this means is ticket availability is on a first come first serve basis, we implore you to book the amount you can sell as soon as possible.
- A second instalment of 40% would be required to keep your booking, all seats with no payments by the end of this date would be released to the portal for individuals and 10% paid lost.
- Final 50% balance would be required to complete your booking.
Same rules of previous apply of forfeiture of all deposits paid if final balance is unpaid.
- Minor spelling mistakes (e.g. Smith to Smyth) and title corrections will be changed free of charge.
- All tickets booked through the agent’s portal or any group booking is 100% non- refundable, non- transferable and non- cancellable.
- Visas are not the responsibility of NAIJAMAICA , and it is your responsibly to do a full assessment of your client’s eligibility before allowing them commit into financial agreements. It is also your responsibility to explain all financial terms and conditions and implications before committing to us.
If we make changes to your flight
- Airline schedules are planned a few weeks in advance and can on occasion be subject to change. We will notify you of any changes as soon as we become aware of them.
- No compensation, refunds or right to cancel will be offered for a minor change.
- We will advise you of any change to your flight details prior to departure by email and if a significant change we will also contact you by telephone. You must therefore ensure that you supply us with current email address and telephone numbers. It is a requirement that you provide us with overseas contact details such as a mobile phone number or an email address so we can contact you in the event of late changes to your homeward flights.
The Full Terms & Conditions
When you make a booking with us you guarantee that you have the authority to accept, and do accept on behalf of all persons named on the booking, these Booking Conditions, which apply to all bookings made with us as set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions,. You also guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age. Please therefore read these Booking Conditions carefully. Any variations to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall only be valid if they are agreed to in writing by a director Naijamaica. In these Booking Conditions references to “you” and ““your” include the first named person on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made.
- The Contract
A booking is made with us when you make full payment and we issue you with a booking confirmation. We reserve the right to return your payment and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our absolute discretion. A binding contract will come into existence between you and us as soon as we have issued you with a booking confirmation that will confirm the details of your booking and will be sent to you. Your contract for your flight (as confirmed at the time of booking) is with Naijamaica (company registered number 3183233) whose registered office is at Plot 1, Block 99, Olori Muyibat Oyefusi Street, Lekki 1, Nigeria.)
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by Nigerian law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of Nigeria only.
All prices shown on this website are in $ and converted to the day’s rate NGN.
We reserve the right to change the advertised prices shown at any time before you book. If we do, you will be notified of the correct price at the time of booking. The price of your confirmed booking is subject at all times to changes arising from government action such as changes in VAT, airport taxes or any other government imposed changes, and changes in the exchange rates of currency, and we reserve the right to pass on to you any increases in the price of your confirmed booking as a result.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website and in our marketing, material are accurate; however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the flights that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment and Refunds
Full payment is due at time of booking and will be made when you book your flight via our website at www.nai-jamaica.com or through our booking email. Payment will normally be made online or into designated account.
Each instalment has it’s own payment terms and conditions (as stated on front page).
Adequate travel insurance for your clients is a condition of your contract with us. You must be satisfied that their insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including pre-existing medical conditions, cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident or illness or being unable to travel due to positive Covid-19 test before boarding. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
If due to circumstances beyond our control it becomes necessary to substitute an alternative airline or other supplier or make any other alterations to your booking, we shall inform you of the changes as soon as possible.
You must pay any additional cost due to such changes. If the changes are, in our view, so substantial as to significantly alter your booking and you are unwilling to accept said changes then you may cancel your booking and we will give a refund of all money you have paid to us.
We may in exceptional circumstances be required to cancel your booking in which case a full refund of all monies paid will be made to you. We regret we cannot meet any expenses or losses that you may incur because of change or cancellation.
Very rarely, we may be forced by “Force Majeure” to change or terminate all or some of your arrangements after departure. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds, pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result except where we manage to recover the same from our suppliers. You must direct all claims to your travel insurance.
We make every effort to ensure that your arrangements run smoothly but if you do have a problem during your flights, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. the airline) immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please contact email@example.com
If the problem cannot be resolved and you wish to complain further, you must send formal written notice of your complaint to us at our office within 28 days of the affected flight, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. This will assist us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. Failure to follow the procedure set out in this clause may affect ours and the applicable supplier’s ability to investigate your complaint and will affect your rights under this contract.
- Your Behaviour
All our customers are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any person in authority, your behaviour or that of any member of your party is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any other customers or any third party, or damage to property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, we reserve the right to terminate your booking with us immediately. In the event of such termination our liability to you and/or your party will cease and you and/or your party will be required to leave the flight or other arrangements immediately, and/or you may be denied boarded by the airline. We will have no further obligations to you and/or your party in these circumstances. No refunds for flights, lost accommodation or other arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred because of termination. You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to the airline or other supplier prior to departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.
- Our Liability
(1) We have a duty to select the suppliers of the services making up your booking with us with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the services, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused. Therefore, providing we have selected the suppliers/subcontractors with reasonable skill and care, we will have no liability to you for anything that happens during the service in question or any acts or omissions of the supplier, its employees or agents.
(2) We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
(a) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
(b) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
(c) unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
(d) an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by “Force Majeure”. For the purposes of these Booking Conditions, Force Majeure means any event beyond our or our supplier’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Examples include warfare and acts of terrorism (and threat thereof), civil strife, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination or remain at the travel destination, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, labour strikes, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, unavoidable technical problems with transport and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
- Special Requests
Any special requests must be advised to us at the time of booking. You should then confirm your requests in writing. Whilst every effort will be made by us to try and arrange your reasonable special requests, we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed by us. We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
- Passport, Visa, and Immigration Requirements & Health Formalities
It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the passport, visa, health, and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur because of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.